Iberian Publishing is now offering e-books! Over the next several months, more than five hundred titles of our catalog will be offered in e-book format as PDF files as our website is updated.
Books available in ebook form are listed directly below their printed counterparts on each page of the website.
For a short-title listing of currently available titles Click here
Iberian Publishing's eBooks are electronic versions of traditional printed books that we have been marketing to the genealogical community for more than three decades. They contain all of the information found in the original printed volumes, and they can be read on any personal computer capable of reading PDF files or with Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, the most recent version 11.0 is available free from Adobe
HOW TO ORDER E-BOOKS
When purchasing an e-book from Iberian Publishing:
- Know that the order process is kept completely in house, rather than use a third-party provider. In this way, we can continue to offer the best possible price on our products. PLEASE NOTE: Because of this, our system is not fully automated as are the ebooks orders of Amazon or Barnes & Noble. The download link generally will be sent as soon as possible, but not instantly. We beg your patience in this.
- Payment is only through credit card or by pre-paid check. If ordering by mail, please be sure to include the email address where you wish the file to be sent.
- Please note that the order form is designed primarily for paper sales, and the shipping column default is for regular book sales and may have an amount attached to it. If your order was that of an ebook, this charge will not be placed on your invoice.
- After verifying the payment, your order is processed and an email is sent to the purchaser with a link to the e-book. Clicking on this link will open the file. You may download the file to your computer and save it. The link will remain active for five days and then expire. If longer is required to download, it can be reset upon request
- Any regular books which were ordered on the same order form will be mailed separately through the U.S. Postal Service (see our shipping policies).
- The e-book may be opened and read through Adobe Acrobat, version 6.0 or later, as well as any other reader which has the ability to receive pdf. files via an email attachment. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you may download a current copy free.
- Your copy carries a unique internal code. You may print from the e-book, but it cannot be copied and forwarded. Copyright for ebooks is similar to that for printed media, to ensure the rights of the copyright holder.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our representative at 706-546-6740, Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm.
- Thank you for your interest in Iberian Publishing’s genealogy web site. We have been serving the genealogical and historical communities for thirty-seven years.
|| Copyright © 2019 Iberian Publishing Company