FREE SHIPPING IN USA
Iberian Publishing Company's On-Line Catalog:
Independent City of Bristol, Virginia
Located in Washington County, on the border with Tennessee. The original community, founded in 1850, was called Goodson after its founder, Samuel Goodson. It was incorporated as a town in 1856. In 1890 the town was raised to the status of a city, and its name was changed to Bristol, to emulate its adjoining Tennessee city of Bristol (founded 1856). The two cities have separate governments, but share a public library and a local planning commission.
Bristol's municipal records date from 1890. For earlier court records, see Washington County.
For a better understanding of county boundary changes, see our new section Virginia in Maps
Iberian also has hundreds of titles in e book (PDF) format!! Click here for a complete online catalog of available titles
For more records pertaining to the Independent City of BRISTOL, VIRGINIA
|| Virginia/W.Va. || General Reference || Military Records ||
|| Other States || E-Books || New Titles || Home Page || E-Books ||
Copyright © 2018 Iberian Publishing Company